First cut thick slices of fresh french bread.
Dice the Mozzarella and cut the cherry tomatoes in two.
Fill the bottom of a bowl with vinegar.
Add cheese and tomatoes to the bowl of vinegar.
Spread bread slices on a cookie sheet.
Add a decent amount of the cheese/tomatoes to each slice of bread
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the bread is crunchy and cheese is brown'd.
As you can see, WE really liked it! :p
Food and Love to you dear friends!
1. BOGO Rainer Cherries!
2. seeing my friend Melody tonight! – Walmart “friend date”!
3. i love HULU.
4. Vanilla Bean Greek yogurt. – tastes like cheese cake!
5. Feeling better then yesterday. [physically] Thank God!
6. That the cream for my nerve damage on my toe seems to be working.
7. nice post office lady.
8. my cozy home.
9. “Blue Like Jazz” – don miller is a HOOT!
10. Good hair day.
What are YOU thankful for?
Love and Hope to all of you!
PS: Want to see more lists of being thankful? Good List Daily is stellar!
Life is a very hectic place for me right now. I'm glad i can take a few minutes and still realize [many, not all] the reasons i'm thankful.
1. FREE Chik-fil-a – HAPPY COW APPRECIATION!
2. My INCREDIBLE co-workers/friends
3. That my parents are helping me find the doctors that can help me.
4. HOPE. HOPE. HOPE.
5. Feeling better then yesterday.
6. Cooking!! [with a new friend tonight]
7. Painting 3 paintings in my cube today.
8. Having a job i can paint during.
9. Art and chatter with an artist friend [later today]
10. laughter. smiles. puns. jokes. have i said smiles and laughter?
11. encouragement. love. music. positive affirmations.
12. strength. faith. hope. chabata bread.
13. God’s love.
14. Good list daily.
15. Being able to come up with 20+ reasons to be thankful!!
What are YOU thankful for?
smile, love and hugs to you!
1. Going to South Florida tomorrow.
3. “Less then Perfect” – tv series
4. being [[physically]] healthy.
5. text messeges.
6. M&M’s. big time!!!
8. Seeing Amanda and Kelsey this weekend!!
9. My counselor…again..!
10. Good List Daily.
You may know Carissa...she is an extremely! talented local artist i'm so glad i have the pleasure of knowing IRL. She draws very well, is uber creative and is one of the most inspiring people i know. Her partner DJ is a pretty nifty, artistic guy as well as a very good cook.
I wish i had a recipe to share with you, but alas, i do not. DJ, the amazing cook he is, wings it, but i do suggest trying to recreate this delicious dish on your own!
I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Smiles to you!
I went to visit my mom a couple weekends ago, and we took a mini vacation to Naples just the two of us. [this has not happened in...YEARS.] It was SUCH an amazing trip. Even though it was only for 24 hours, it was so relaxing it felt like a week, yet felt like not nearly long enough.
My mom, the uber foodie treated me to one of the most amazing restaurants i've ever been to. USS NEMO is an "creative" upscale seafood house in the heart of Naples.
All in all, if you ever want to splurge on an amazing restaurant that won't let you know, i would highly suggest going to USS Nemo.
What amazing restaurants have you been too?
Have a foodie filled friday ya'll!