i'm very thankful that hearts have the ability to heal...
....and even sprout over time.
that we, as humans, are able to forgive; ourselves and others.
that things WILL get better.
that each time something unexpected happens...
that we DO heal.
that other things BLOOM.
Until all of those things happen though...
thank goodness for THIS math problem!
I'm always incredibly amazed that people really love me. [even when i forget they do]. God is good, and keeps reminding me!! [over...and over....]
I am loved.
and SO. ARE. YOU!
Have a lovely Sunday,
1. BOGO Rainer Cherries!
2. seeing my friend Melody tonight! – Walmart “friend date”!
3. i love HULU.
4. Vanilla Bean Greek yogurt. – tastes like cheese cake!
5. Feeling better then yesterday. [physically] Thank God!
6. That the cream for my nerve damage on my toe seems to be working.
7. nice post office lady.
8. my cozy home.
9. “Blue Like Jazz” – don miller is a HOOT!
10. Good hair day.
What are YOU thankful for?
Love and Hope to all of you!
PS: Want to see more lists of being thankful? Good List Daily is stellar!
One Year Ago today...
* My heart was hurting in places i didn't know existed.
* I was in South Florida taking a two week "life" vacation.
* I was confused to the max about what my future was going to look like.
* I was angry and hopeful about the plans God had for my life.
But more importantly one year ago today,
* My mom bought me a pedicure. Which made my toe-seys look beautiful!!
* I ate a delicious salmon salad at a German restaurant.
* I got to spend a glorious day in Miami with my best friend and THESE delicious cupcakes.
It's amazing how many good things come on bad days. And how WONDERFUL a year can make you feel. I am so blessed. :D
I hope even through the bad, you can see the silver lining in your life!!
Smiles and Blessings to you my friends,
This pretty butterfly was donated i believe in Hollywood Flower. I honestly can't remember the same of the artist, but they have a whole gallery on Lincoln Road, Miami. If you're ever in the area you should partake in this gallery! It's pretty fantastic!
My friend William painted this beautiful painting during a service at church one time. I love the message and love this photograph. :)
What beautifully colorful things have you seen lately??
Inspired by one of my most favorite artsits, Alicia Paulson! Check our her blog at the link to the left. She is absolulty AMAZING!!!!!
Today was a very cool day indeed so i wanted to just share about it. I went to Austin's with my new friend Courtney and had a great ol' time chatting. I did some work around my house, talked to my friends Brian and Yolly on the phone and then had pizza with my friend Ben. My friend Lindsey called and stopped by Ben's house so i got to see her for a few. Then, Wesley was AWESOME!!! After ther service, I had some rather fun, spunky, and random banter and it was just grand. Overall, twas a wonderous day.